The Edgecore EPS121 is an easy-to-use Gigabit Ethernet L2 switch featuring 54 ports; 48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T ports and 6 x 1G/10G SFP+ uplink ports. The EPS121 is ideal as a management switch in data center networking, enterprise access networking, and campus access networking. The switch includes redundant, hot-swappable AC PSUs and fixed 2+1 redundant fans with port-to-power airflow or power-to-port airflow. This open network switch is loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), which supports the installation of compatible network operating system (NOS) soſtware, including the open source options, plus commercial NOS offerings.
|Predominant Port Type||1GbE RJ45|
|High Availability||Redundant Power Supply
|Compatible Software Option||Pica8 - PicOS
|Compatible Transceivers||1000BASE SX/LX/EX/ZX (C-temp/I-temp)
1G SFP BIDI up to 40km (C-temp/I-temp)
10G SFP+ (C-temp/I-temp)
10G SFP+ BIDI up to 40km (C-temp/I-temp)
10G DWDM SFP+ up to 80km (C-temp/I-temp)
- Easy to use entry-level open networking switch for management in data center racks, and for enterprise or campus access networks.
- 1GbE connections to server node and storage node management ports in rack, with uplinks to management network aggregation switches.
- 48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ-45 ports.
- 6 x SFP+ uplink ports supporting 1GE/10GE.
- Intel® Atom® COMe module with C3508 4-Core 1.6GHz x86 processor.
- Support TPM 2.0 with SPI Interface.
- Options to enable UEFI Secure Boot.
- Full line-rate L2/L3 forwarding and switching.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC PSUs.
- Fixed 2+1 redundant fans.
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial NOS offerings.
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||EPS121 (AS4625-54T) DS R01||US||2023-05-30||2720.48 KB||Download|
|User Manual||EPS121 (AS4625-54T) Quick Start Guide R01||US||2023-07-20||1374.29 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||EPS121 (AS4625-54T) Safety and Regulatory Information R01||US||2023-07-20||500.34 KB||Download|