The Edgecore EPS203 is a high-performance Multi-Gigabit Ethernet L2/L3 switch featuring 54 ports. The EPS203 has 36 x 100M/1000M/2.5G ports,12 x 1G/2.5G/5G/10GBASE-T ports, 4 x 25G uplink ports and 2x100G QSFP28 stacking ports (stacking capability subject to NOS implementation); plus all RJ-45 Ethernet ports can support up to 90 W Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
EPS203 is ideal for campus networking and it includes redundant hot-swappable AC PSUs and port-to-power airflow, and EPS203 able to provide up to 90 Watts (Dependson the PoE power budge) of power per port for all 48 RJ45 ports including 10G port to attached access devices, such as VoIP phones, wireless access points, surveillance cameras etc, which fully utilizing existing Cat. 6 cable infrastructure. This open network switch is loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), which supports the installation of compatible Network Operating System soſtware, including the open source NOS options and commercial NOS offerings.
|Predominant Port Type||1GbE RJ45|
|Features||1G/2.5G/5G/10G PoE:PSE 15W/30W/60W/90W+|
|High Availability||Redundant Power Supply
|Compatible Software Option||Pica8 - PicOS
|Compatible Transceivers||10G SFP
|Compatible Cables||10G SFP+ DAC
10G SFP+ AOC
25G SFP28 DAC
25G SFP28 AOC
40G QSFP+ DAC
40G QSFP+ AOC
100G QSFP28 DAC
100G QSFP28 AOC
100G DAC QSFP28 to SFP28 Breakout
100G AOC QSFP28 to SFP28 Breakout
- High-end and powerful open network access switch for Enterprise access environment.
- 36 x 1G/2.5G and 12 x 1G/2.5G/5G/10GBASE-T connections to VoIP Phones, Wi-Fi APs, IP Camera with 25 GbE uplinks to Campus aggregation network.
- PoE models ideal for enterprise, hospitality, warehouse, retail applications interconnecting security, camera, Wi-Fi AP, IP Camera devices.
- 36x100M/1000M/2.5G ports, 12 x 1G/2.5G/5G/10GBASE-T ports.
- 4 x 25G SFP28 uplink ports supporting 10GbE/25GbE.
- 2 x100G QSFP28 stacking ports (Subject to NOS implementation).
- Support TPM 1.2 with LPC interface.
- Options to enable UEFI Secure Boot.
- Full line-rate L2 or L3 forwarding and switching.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC PSUs.
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commerical NOS offerings.