The AS4600-54T-C is a high-performance Gigabit Ethernet switch, with 48 RJ-45 GbE ports, 4 x 10 GbE SFP+ ports, and two module slots each with 40 GbE bandwidth for additional uplinks.
The AS4600-54T-C is a high-performance Gigabit Ethernet switch, with 48 RJ-45 GbE ports, 4 x 10GbE SFP+ ports, and two module slots each with 40GbE bandwidth for additional uplinks. The switch provides the high-availability features required in a data center top-of-rack switch, including redundant hot-swappable AC or -48VDC PSUs, or 12VDC power input; hot-swappable redundant fans, and port-to-power or power-to-port airflow options. The two expansion module slots accept 1 x 40G QSFP modules to provide two 40G ports or eight 10G ports through breakout cables. This additional bandwidth makes the switch ideal for applications mixing 1GbE and 10 GbE nodes in a rack, or to support 40G uplinks to a spine network. The AS4600-54T-C comes with Cumulus Linux — the leading network OS for data center switching systems.
|Predominant Port Type||1GbE RJ45|
|High Availability||Redundant Power Supply|
- Cost-effective, bare-metal infrastructure for data center racks.
- 1GbE connection to server and storage nodes in rack, with 10GbE uplinks to spine network.
- 48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ-45 ports.
- 4 x SFP+ uplink ports, supporting 10GbE (DAC, 10GBASE-SR/LR/ER/LRM) or 1GbE (1000BASE-T/SX/LX).
- 1 x 40G QSFP port on the optional module supports 40GbE (DAC, 40GBASE-SR4/LR4) or 4 x 10GbE (DAC or fiber breakout cable).
- Full line-rate L2 or L3 forwarding of 336Gbps.
- Support hot/cold aisle with port-to-power and power-to-port airflow SKUs.
- Energy efficiency: 122W typical power consumption.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC PSUs or -48VDC PSUs; or 12VDC power input.
- Hot-swappable, redundant fans.
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|