PRODUCTS From Wired to Wireless From Edge to Core
1.08T Data Center Switch
48 x 10G RJ-45, 6 x 100G QSFP28 ports with Trident 3.
Cost-effective, open network switch for data center fabric
600G Uplink Capacity Non-blocking Design
10G RJ45 Interfaces Resiliancy
Front to Back/ Back to Front Airflow
The Edgecore DCS202 switch meets the high-performance, availability, and network-scaling requirements of enterprise and cloud data centers. The DCS202 provides full line-rate switching at Layer 2 or Layer 3 across 48 x 10GbE ports and 6 x 100GbE uplinks. The switch can be deployed either as a Top-of-Rack switch, or as part of a 40GbE or 100GbE distributed spine, forming a non-blocking folded-Clos data center fabric. The switch is rack mountable in a standard 19-inch rack.
The DCS202 hardware provides the high availability features required for data center operation, including: Redundant, hot-swappable AC or -48 VDC PSUs, 4+1 redundant fan modules, and port-to-power or power-to-port airflow options. The DCS202 is an ideal Top-of-Rack switch for virtualized data centers with support for VXLAN and NVGRE tunneling functions in hardware. This open network switch is loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), which supports the installation of compatible Network Operating System soſtware, including the open source options, plus commercial NOS offerings.
|Predominant Port Type||10GbE RJ45|
|High Availability||Redundant Power Supply
|Compatible Software Option||CapGemini - SDvAS
Pica8 - PicOS
Pluribus Netvisor ONE
Open Compute Project - Open Network Linux
|Compatible Transceivers||40G QSFP+
|Compatible Cables||40G QSFP+ DAC
40G QSFP+ AOC
100G QSFP28 DAC
100G QSFP28 AOC
100G DAC QSFP28 to SFP28 Breakout
100G AOC QSFP28 to SFP28 Breakout
- Cost-effective, open network switch for data center fabric.
- 48 x 10G RJ-45 IEEE 802.3an switch ports.
- 6 x 100 QSFP28 switch ports, each supporting 100GbE (DAC, 100GBASE SR4/LR4) or 4 x 25GbE (DAC or fiber breakout cable).
- VXLAN and NVGRE tunneling support in hardware for network virtualization.
- Rack mountable in standard 19" racks
- Supports hot/cold aisles with port-to-power and power-to-port airflow SKUs
- All ports on front; PSUs, fan modules on rear
- Hot-swappable, load sharing, redundant AC or -48 VDC PSUs
- Hot swappable 4+1 redundant fan modules
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports; USB storage port
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commerical NOS offerings
- Compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL), the open-source, OCP reference NOS
- Compatible with CapGemini SDvAS
- Compatible with Pica8 Inc. PicOS™
- Compatible with Pluribus Networks Netvisor ONE Network operating system
- Compatible with SONiC open source network software
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||DCS202 (AS5835-54T) DS R05||US||2022-12-16||1227.56 KB||Download|
|User Manual||DCS202 (AS5835-54T) QSG R01||US||2021-09-23||1707.42 KB||Download|
|Certification||Edgecore RoHS 2.0 & REACH Declaration - DCS202 (AS5835-54T)||US||2021-09-23||1033.15 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||DCS202 (AS5835-54T) Safety and Regulatory Information R01||US||2021-09-23||880.19 KB||Download|