PRODUCTS From Wired to Wireless From Edge to Core
960G Enterprise Switch
48 x 10G SFP+ switch ports with Marvell Aldrin2.
Open network switch infrastructure for data center fabric
The Edgecore EPS300 switch meets the high-performance, availability, and network-scaling requirements of enterprise and cloud data centers. The EPS300 provides full line-rate switching at Layer 2 or Layer 3 across 48 x 10 GbE ports. The switch can be deployed as a Top-of-Rack switch and is rack mountable in a standard 19-inch rack. The EPS300 hardware provides the high-availability features required for data center operation, with 4+1 fixed redundant fans and dual redundant, load-sharing, AC power supplies.
|Predominant Port Type||10GbE SFP+|
|High Availability||Redundant Power Supply
|Compatible Software Option||DENT - DentOS|
- Cost-effective, open network switch infrastructure for data center fabric
- 48 x SFP+ switch ports, supporting 10 GbE (10GBASE-SR/LR) or 1 GbE (SX/LX).
- Rack mountable in standard 19" racks.
- Supports front-to-back airflow
- All ports on front; PSUs, fans on rear.
- Load sharing, redundant AC PSUs.
- 4+1 fixed redundant fans.
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports; USB storage port.
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE)
- Support operating system (dentOS open source community)
- Switch Capacity: 960 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 714 Mpps
- Max MAC Address: 32K