PRODUCTS From Wired to Wireless From Edge to Core
10GbE Data Center Switch
The Edge-Core AS5600-52X-C hardware switch meets the high-performance, availability, and network-scaling requirements of enterprise and cloud data centers. The AS5600-52X-C provides full line-rate switching at Layer 2 or Layer 3 across 48 x 10 GbE ports and 4 x 40 GbE uplinks.
**The product has completed the End of Life (EOL) process effective on June 30, 2016**
The Edge-Core AS5600-52X-C hardware switch meets the high-performance, availability, and network-scaling requirements of enterprise and cloud data centers. The AS5600-52X-C provides full line-rate switching at Layer 2 or Layer 3 across 48 x 10GbE ports and 4 x 40GbE uplinks. The switch can be deployed either as a top-of-rack switch,or as part of a 10GbE or 40GbE distributed spine, forming a non-blocking folded CLOS data center fabric. The AS5600-52X-C hardware is designed for data centers, with a high port density of 64 x 10GbE in a 1 RU enclosure; redundant, hot-swappable, load-sharing AC or 48VDC* PSUs; fan tray with n+1 redundant fans; and port-to-poweror power-to-port airflow options. The AS5600-52X-C comes with Cumulus Linux — the leading network OS for data center switching systems.
- Cost-effective, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data center fabric.
- 48 x SFP+ switch ports, supporting 10GbE (DAC, 10GBASE-SR/LR/ER/LRM) or 1GbE (1000BASE-T/SX/LX).
- 4 x 40 QSFP switch ports, supporting 40GbE (DAC, 40GBASE-SR4/LR4) or 4 x 10GbE (DAC or fiber breakout cable).
- Port Grouping to group 4 x 10G ports into one 40G port at the physical layer for maximum bandwidth utilization, and for 300m optical reach over MMF.
- Full line-rate Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 1.28Tbps
- Supports hot/cold aisle with port-to-power and power-to-port airflow SKUs.
- All ports on front; PSUs, fan tray on rear.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC PSUs. 48VDC* option.
- Swappable fan tray with 3:1 fans.
- Energy Efficiency: 196W typical power consumption.
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports; USB storage port.
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|