PRODUCTS From Wired to Wireless From Edge to Core
Redundant Power Supply
RPS900W is a redundant power supply, up to 1 connected switch with Output: -53.5V/14.3A,+11.3V/10A for ECS4510 / ECS4620 Series
RPS900W is a redundant power supply (RPS). This RPS is built to provide a reliable redundant power source for Edgecore ECS4510-52P and ECS4620-52P PoE-enabled switches that are equipped with a redundant DC power input connector. In the event of an AC power outage or failure of the switch's internal power supply, this RPS can supply up to 900 Watts of backup power for PoE switch.
- Designed to support the Edgecore ECS4510-52P and ECS4620-52P switches with an 11.3 VDC supply of up to 126 W and a 54 VDC supply of up to 780 W. (The AC power is managed by software with an upper limit of 730 W for PoE.)
- Indicator LEDs located on the front panel.
- The RPS AC cord can draw power from a seperate AC power source, for example, an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).
- Custom DC power cable provides backup power to the switch from the RPS.
- Thermal overload protection prevents the RPS from overheating if a thermal overload occurs.
- Over-voltage protection shuts down the output channel if the voltage exceeds a preset threshold.
- Over-current protection shuts down the RPS if the output load exceeds a preset threshold.
- Short-circuit protection prevents the RPS from being damaged from a short circuit on either output channel.