Edgecore's QSFP-DD SR8 transceiver module is designed for 400 Gigabit Ethernet links over 100m OM4 multimode fiber.
Edgecore's QSFP-DD SR8 transceiver module is designed for 400 Gigabit Ethernet links over 100m OM4 multimode fiber. The module has 8 independent electrical input/output channels operating at 53.125 Gbps per channel over 850 nm wavelengths. The electrical interface of the module is compliant with the 400GAUI-8 interface as defined by IEEE 802.3bs, and compliant with QSFP-DD MSA.
- Single 3.3 V power supply
- Power dissipation < 10 W
- Up to 100 m over OM4 fiber
- QSFP-DD MSA compliant
- 8x26.5625 GBd (PAM4) electrical interface
- MPO-16 connector (APC)
- Commercial case temperature range of 0°C to 70°C
- VCSEL transmitter
- PIN and TIA array on the receiver side
- I2C Interface with integrated Digital Diagnostic Monitoring
- RoHS compliant (lead-free)
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||ET7502-SR8 DS R01||US||2022-04-03||629.76 KB||Download|