EWS4606 is a Wireless Access Controller, featuring 6 x GE ports with default 10 AP licenses. One controller can manage up to 2000 units access point.
★Managed Access Point: ECW5212/ECW7220-L (Indoor)/ECWO7220-L (Outdoor)
Wireless Controller and Unified Access Point offer the integrated affordable solutions for business users in the SMBs and enterprise as well as the wireless solutions fitting to hotel and school users. With the scalable and distributed architectures, IT managers can easily design and deploy the wireless networks with centralize management capability.
|AP Management Capability||Up to 2000 AP per controller|
- Scalability with Advanced Distributed Architecture
- Load Balance Design
- Fault Tolerance in Redundant AC & AP
- Auto connection (Zero-configuration) - Automatically configuration by AP itself when start up.
- Multiple WDS link hop - Connect multiple access points without a wire, up to 4 hop of WDS links.
- CAPWAP over WDS - Combining the standard provision protocol (CAPWAP) and flexible WDS backhaul connection
- Performance SATA-3 Storage
- Captive portal - The authentication server can be AC built-in captive portal or external customer existed captive portal with Disconnect Message (DM) for pre-pay user and Change of Authorization (CoA) for external Captive Portal
- Hotspot 2.0 compatible - Access points provides 802.11u compliant hotspot 2.0* features in access points to ease connectivity for wireless ISP.
- Accounting - Access points provides classic Radius attributor and customization per customer's request is available in the design.
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|User Manual||EWS4606_Quick Start Guide||US||2016-06-08||632.42 KB||Download|
|User Manual||EWS4606_Administrator's Guide-R02||US||2017-01-12||8376.89 KB||Download|
|User Manual||EWS4606_CLI Command Reference-R02||US||2017-01-12||1041.14 KB||Download|
|Certification||EWS4606 RoHS&REACH Declaration||US||2016-05-31||329.41 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||EWS4606_Safety & Regulatory Information-R01||US||2016-06-08||68.42 KB||Download|