Interconnected with the Edgecore COR580 (Ramon Spine), COR550 forms a distributed chassis or a spine and leaf architecture to build a scalable and flexible network infrastructure that provides high throughout bandwidth for routing, packet processing, and efficient traffic management.
The COR550 open network switch is loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), which supports the installation of compatible Network Operating System (NOS) soſtware, including the open source option Open Network Linux, plus commercial NOS offerings.
|Predominant Port Type||100GbE QSFP28|
- High-performance 100GbE core router for telecom and data center applications
- Incorporates Broadcom StrataDNX™ Jericho2 silicon for non-blocking line-rate performance
- High capacity external TCAM (BCM16K) for expandable table sizes and statistics
- Consists of 40 x 100G QSFP28 and 13 x 400G QSFP-DD fabric interfaces
- Front-to-back airflow SKU, carrier grade fan filter
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, and 1+1 redundant DC-DC/AC-DC PSUs
- 4+1 redundant, hot-swappable fan modules
- Synchronous Ethernet, IEEE 1588v2 PTP, Timing synchronization stack interfaces
- Compact design, 635 mm depth
- High operating temperature, up to 55° C
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commerical NOS offerings.
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||COR550 (AS7926-40XKFB) DS R07||US||2022-04-12||1992.93 KB||Download|
|User Manual||COR550 (AS7926-40XKFB) QSG R01||US||2021-09-06||2261.64 KB||Download|
|Certification||COR550 (AS7926-40XKFB) CE_DoC||US||2021-09-06||39.9 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||COR550 (AS7926-40XKFB) Safety and Regulatory Information R01||US||2021-09-06||882.4 KB||Download|