The Edgecore CSR300 is an open cell site gateway platform that features a combination of 1/10 Gbps, 25 Gbps, and 100 Gbps interfaces with optimized performance by utilizing merchant silicon, and standard x86 processor for access and aggregation networks. With temperature hardened design, the CSR300 is able to operate at wide operational temperature range from -40℃ to 65℃ and it equipped with load-sharing redundant/hot swappable PSUs and fan modules that provides high availability and hassle-free maintenance. The CSR300 builds in industry-leading network timing and synchronization functions that makes it an ideal solution for current LTE and emerging 5G mobile backhaul network. The CSR300 is installed with ONIE (Open Network Install Environment) that provides the freedom of choice for the preferred NOS (Network Operating System) integration.
|Predominant Port Type||10G SFP+|
- Open cell site gateway platform for mobile backhaul networks
- 4 x 1G RJ45, 16 x 1G/10G SFP+, 8 x 1G/10G/25G SFP28, 2 x 100G QSFP28 fixed ports
- Full line-rate Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding speed of 300 Gbps.
- Support IEEE1588v2 and SyncE functions in hardware
- Rack mountable in standard 19" racks
- Supports side-to-side airflow SKU
- All ports and PSUs are accessible on the front.
- Hot-swappable, load sharing, redundant AC/48VDC PSUs
- Hot swappable redundant fan modules
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports; USB storage port
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE)
- Compatible with ADVA Ensemble Activator
- Compatible with IP Infusion OcNOS
- Compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL)