The Edgecore CSR200 is an open cell site gateway platform that provides a combination of 1GE and 10 GE interfaces utilizing merchant silicon and an x86 processor to optimize performance for mobile networks. The CSR200 is a hardened design, able to operate at a wide operational temperature range from -40℃ to 70℃, with built-in power boards and fans in a compact size that provides high availability for mission-critical applications. The CSR200 also supports network timing and synchronization in hardware that makes it ideal for current LTE and emerging 5G mobile backhaul network solutions. The CSR200 is installed with ONIE (Open Network Install Environment) that provides freedom of choice for the preferred NOS (Network Operating System) integration with user applications.
|Predominant Port Type||1G SFP|
- Comply with TIP (Telecom Infra Project) OOPT (Open Optical and Packet Transport) DCSG Specifications.
- 6 x 1G/10G SFP+, 8 x 1G SFP and 4 x 1G RJ-45 fixed ports.
- Support IEEE1588v2 and SyncE functions in hardware.
- Full line-rate Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 64 Gbps.
- Compact 1RU. Harden design with 240 mm in depth.
- Supports side-to-side airflow SKU ( with Air Filter option).
- Load sharing, redundant AC/48VDC PSUs.
- Built-in redundant fan modules.
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE).
- Compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL)
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||CSR200 (AS5915-18X) DS R04||US||2022-01-26||1901.23 KB||Download|
|User Manual||CSR200 (AS5915-18X) Quick Start Guide R01||US||2022-05-16||1230.77 KB||Download|
|Certification||CSR200 (AS5915-18X)_CE_SoC||US||2021-09-06||40.23 KB||Download|
|Certification||Edgecore RoHS 2.0 & REACH Declaration - CSR200 (AS5915-18X)||US||2021-09-06||1121.94 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||CSR200 (AS5915-18X) Safety and Regulatory Information R01||US||2022-05-09||845.08 KB||Download|