The Edgecore AS7316-26XB is a cell site gateway designed for outdoor deployment in cabinets located at a mobile cellular tower sites and supports a hardened operational temperature from -40℃ to 65℃. The AS7316-26XB features 16 x 10G SFP+, 8 x 25G SFP28 and 2 x 100G QSFP28 ﬁxed ports, with all switch ports and console/management/ToD/BITS/1PPS/10MHz ports being located on the front panel.
The 10G ports are wire-speed by default and support standard SFP+ optical transceivers or Direct Attached Cables (DAC).
The QSFP28 ports support 100G operation and can be conﬁgured as 1x100 GbE or 1x40GbE, and using breakout cables, as 2x50GbE, 4x25GbE, or 4x10GbE.
The AS7316-26XB supports redundant hot-swappable AC/48VDC PSUs and redundant hot-swappable fans. Airﬂow direction is front-to-back airﬂow with air intake from the port side.
|Predominant Port Type||10G SFP+|
- Open Network cell site gateway for mobile backhaul networks
- 16 x 10G SFP+ , 8 x 25G SFP28 and 2 x 100G QSFP28 ﬁxed ports
- Full line-rate Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 300 Gbps
- Rack mountable in standard 19" racks
- Supports port-to-power airﬂow SKU
- All ports and PSUs on front; fan modules on rear
- Hot-swappable, load sharing, redundant AC/48VDC PSUs
- Hot swappable 5+1 redundant fan modules
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports; USB storage port
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial NOS offerings
- Compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL)
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||AS7316-26XB DS R03||US||2019-06-24||496.25 KB||Download|