The Edgecore CSR320 is an open design cell site gateway platform that provides a combination of 1/10 Gbps, 25 Gbps, and 100 Gbps interfaces, utilizing merchant silicon and an x86 processor with optimized performance for service provider access and aggregation networks.
The CSR320 is a hardened design, able to operate at a wide operational temperature range from -40℃ to 65℃, and with redundant/hot swappable power modules and redundant 4+1 fans that provide high availability and hassle-free maintenance for mission-critical applications, making the hardware an ideal choice for current LTE and emerging 5G mobile backhaul network solutions.
The CSR320 builds in industry-leading network timing and synchronization functions with GNSS antenna interface that makes it an ideal solution for current LTE and emerging 5G mobile backhaul network. The CSR320 is installed with ONIE (Open Network Install Environment) to provide freedom of choice for the preferred NOS (Network Operating System) integration with user applications.
|Predominant Port Type||10G SFP+|
- Open design cell site gateway for mobile backhaul networks
- Conforms to OCP Cell Site Gateway Speciﬁcations
- 16 x 10G SFP+ , 8 x 25G SFP28 and 2 x 100G QSFP28 ﬁxed ports
- Support IEEE1588v2 and SyncE functions in hardware.
- Rack mountable in standard 19" racks
- Supports front-to-back airflow SKU
- All ports and PSUs on front; fan modules on rear
- Hot-swappable, load sharing, redundant AC/48VDC PSUs
- Hot swappable 4+1 redundant fan modules
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports; USB storage port
- Pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE)
- Compatible with ADVA Ensemble Activator
- Compatible with CapGemini SDvAS
- Compatible with Infinera CNOS
- Compatible with IP Infusion OcNOS
- Compatible with RtBrick Full Stack OS
- Compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL)
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||CSR320 (AS7316-26XB) DS R09||US||2023-05-08||2565.92 KB||Download|
|User Manual||CSR320 (AS7316-26XB) Quick Start Guide-R02||US||2021-09-06||1198.75 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||CSR320 (AS7316-26XB) Safety and Regulatory Information R01||US||2021-09-06||716.63 KB||Download|