The Edgecore AS7316-26XB is an open design cell site gateway platform that provides a combination of 1/10 Gbps, 25 Gbps, and 100 Gbps interfaces, utilizing merchant silicon and an x86 processor with optimized performance for service provider access and aggregation networks.
The AS7316-26XB is a hardened design, able to operate at a wide operational temperature range from -40℃ to 65℃, and with redundant / hot swappable power modules and redundant 4+1 fans that provide high availability and hassle-free maintenance for mission-critical applications, making the hardware an ideal choice for current LTE and emerging 5G mobile backhaul network solutions.
The AS7316-26XB is installed with ONIE (Open Network Install Environment) to provide freedom of choice for the preferred NOS (Network Operating System) integration with user applications.
|Predominant Port Type||10G SFP+|
- Open design cell site gateway for mobile backhaul networks
- Conforms to OCP Cell Site Gateway Speciﬁcations
- 16 x 10G SFP+ , 8 x 25G SFP28 and 2 x 100G QSFP28 ﬁxed ports
- Full line-rate Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 300 Gbps
- Rack mountable in standard 19" racks
- Supports port-to-power airﬂow SKU
- All ports and PSUs on front; fan modules on rear
- Hot-swappable, load sharing, redundant AC/48VDC PSUs
- Hot swappable 4+1 redundant fan modules
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports; USB storage port
- Pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE)
- Compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL)
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||AS7316-26XB DS R04||US||2019-12-04||1128.53 KB||Download|