The AGR400 is a high-performance 100GbE aggregation router that consists of fixed 2 x 400G QSFP-DD (21.3 W), 2 x 400G QSFP-DD (16.5 W), 4 x 100G QSFP-DD (16.5 W), 18 x 100G QSFP28 (5 W), and 4 x 25G SFP28 (2 W) network interfaces in a 2RU compact design that can be deployed as a disaggregated or standalone router.
The AGR400 is engineered with the latest Broadcom StrataDNX™ Qumran2C silicon that targets use cases including OpenBNG, 100GbE aggregation router, PE router, or data center TOR switch/router.
The AGR400 is loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), which supports the installation of compatible Network Operating System (NOS) soſtware, including the open source option Open Network Linux (ONL), plus commercial NOS offerings.
|Predominant Port Type||100GbE QSFP28|
- High-performance 100GbE spine router for telecom and data center applications
- Incorporates Broadcom StrataDNX™ Qumran2C silicon
- Supports front-to-back airflow SKUs
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, and 1+1 redundant DC-DC/AC-DC PSUs
- 4+1 redundant, hot-swappable fan modules
- Support Synchronous Ethernet, and IEEE 1588v2 PTP
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||AGR400 (AS7946-30XB) DS R04||US||2022-11-13||1797.53 KB||Download|
|User Manual||AGR400 (AS7946-30XB) Quick Start Guide R02||US||2022-10-21||1624.78 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||AGR400 (AS7946-30XB) Safety and Regulatory Information R02||US||2022-10-21||636.49 KB||Download|