The SAU5041I supports dual sockets with each socket supporting Intel ® Xeon ® E5-2600 V3/V4 series processors up to 14 cores (28 threads), and each socket includes 4 DDR4 DIMM slots of up to 128 GB memory (32G*4). The storage options include one M.2 SSD and four SATA III high-speed SSDs. The SAU5041I provides quad 10 Gbps SFP+ network ports for high-bandwidth connections to the network.
|CPU option||Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3/v4 series|
|Connectivity||Ethernet 1GbE (RJ-45) , Ethernet 10GbE (SFP+)|
– Dual sockets per node, multi-core Intel E5-2600 v3/v4 series processor (Haswell EP, 22nm /Broadwell EP, 14nm, 6 to 14 cores).
– Each CPU has two memory channels, supporting 2400/2666 MHz ECC Registered DIMM via 4x DIMM slots.
– The maximum capacity (dual sockets/node): 256 GB
– Quad 10Gb SFP+ by Intel XL710-AM1
–1 x M.2 2242 or 2280 SSD (B, M key) + 4 x 2.5” swappable SATAIII HDD
AMI Aptio BIOS
• 2 x USB 3.0 Type-A ports on front panel
• System Form Factor: 1RU-high, supports rack-mounting
• One PCI Express Gen3 x8 expansion slot with x8 width riser card for low-profile add-in card.
• Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) module for remote management
• Dual power supplies with redundant feature (SAU5041I only)
• 4 hotswap 2.5" disk bays, support both SATA III HDD and SSD (SAU5041I only)
• Trusted Platform Module (TPM) v1.2 for security
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||SAU5041I DS R02||US||2019-10-21||355.44 KB||Download|