PRODUCTS From Wired to Wireless From Edge to Core
L2+/L3 Lite Gigabit Ethernet Access PoE Switch
The ECS4100-28P/52P switches are a 24/48-port PoE Gigabit Ethernet access switches with 4 100M/1G uplink SFP ports. The switch is ideal for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Multiple System Operators (MSOs) to provide home users with triple-play services and up to a Gigabit of bandwidth.
The Edgecore ECS4100-12PH switch is a 8-port PoE Gigabit Ethernet access switch with 2 copper 100M/1G + 4 100M/1G uplink SFP ports. The ECS4100-28P/52P switches are a 24/48-port PoE Gigabit Ethernet access switches with 4 x 100M/1G uplink SFP ports. The ECS4100-28TC switch is a 24-port Gigabit Ethernet access switch with 4 100M/1G uplink combo ports. The switch is ideal for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Multiple System Operators (MSOs) to provide home users with triple-play services and up to a Gigabit of bandwidth. The PoE function can be used to connect to WiFi APs , IP cameras, VoIP phones, and other powered devices. It is also an ideal Gigabit access switch for SMB, enterprise, and campus networks. The switch is packed with features that bring high availability, comprehensive security, robust multicast control, and advanced QoS to the network edge, while maintaining simple management. The switch also supports the most advanced IPv6 management, IPv6 security, and IPv6 multicast control in accordance with the growth of IPv6 deployment. ISPs can expand their services for home to business users by providing a more reliable and resilient network (ITU-T G.8032 ERPS), L2 VPNs, and advanced OAM (Operations, Administration, and Maintenance) functions to ensure service-level agreements.
|Predominant Port Type||Gigabit Copper|
|Switch Type||Fixed Port|
|Routing/Switching||L2+ / Lite L3|
|Compatible Transceivers||1000BASE SX/ LX/ EX/ ZX
- Performance and Scalability with 56 Gbps switching capacity
- Continuous Availability - IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol and IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
- Comprehensive QoS - Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p and DSCP, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) and strict priority ensure differential prioritization of packet flows and avoid congestion of ingress and egress queues.
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits, IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, DHCP snooping, Access Control Lists (ACLs), DAI (Dynamic ARP Inspection), Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) providing secure network management.
- Simple Management with an idustry-standard command-line interface (CLI)
- Green Ethernet
- Cloud Management - ecCLOUD
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Notice||ECS4100 Notice (Read Me First)||US||2020-10-30||448.03 KB||Download|
|Datasheet||ECS4100-28P DS R02||US||2022-02-20||5042.82 KB||Download|
|Datasheet||ECS4100 Series DS (Project Only)||US||2020-03-17||264.1 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4100 Series Quick Start Guide-R03||US||2023-02-22||865.67 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4100 Series Web Management Guide-R07||US||2021-08-12||20032.52 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4100 Series CLI Reference Guide-R07||US||2021-08-12||3878.17 KB||Download|
|Firmware||ECS4100 V188.8.131.52||US||2021-08-12||11894.76 KB||Download|
|Certification||ECS4100 Series CE DoC||US||2021-02-01||24.87 KB||Download|
|Certification||Edgecore RoHS 2.0 & REACH Declaration ECS4100-28P||US||2018-09-10||728.75 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||ECS4100 Series Safety and Regulatory Information-R03||US||2023-02-22||661.2 KB||Download|