PRODUCTS From Wired to Wireless From Edge to Core
L2+ Gigabit Ethernet Access Switch with two 10G Uplinks
The Edgecore ECS4100-26TX switch is a Gigabit Ethernet access switch with two 10G uplink ports. The switch is ideal for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Multiple System Operators (MSOs) to provide home users with triple-play services with up to Gigabit bandwidth.
**The product has completed the End of Life (EOL) process effective on October 1st, 2020**
The Edgecore ECS4100-26TX switch is a Gigabit Ethernet access switch with two 10G uplink ports. The switch is ideal for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Multiple System Operators (MSOs) to provide home users with triple-play services with up to Gigabit bandwidth. It is also an ideal Gigabit access switch for SMB, enterprise, and campus networks. The ECS4100-26TX switch is packed with features that bring high availability, comprehensive security, robust multicast control, and advance QoS to the network edge, while maintaining simple management. The switch also supports the most advance IPv6 management, IPv6 security, and IPv6 multicast control in accordance with the growth of IPv6 deployment. ISPs can expand their services from home to business users by providing a more reliable and resilient network (ITU-T G.8032 ERPS), L2 VPNs, and advanced OAM (Operations, Administration, and Maintenance) functions to ensure service-level agreements.
|Predominant Port Type||Gigabit Copper|
|Switch Type||Fixed Port|
|Routing/Switching||L2+ / Lite L3|
- Performance and Scalability with 88 Gbps switching capacity
Reliability and Energy Efficiency
-The Green Ethernet power-saving features and fanless design significantly reduce power consumption.
- Continuous Availability - IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol and IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
- Comprehensive QoS - Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p and DSCP, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) and strict priority ensure differential prioritization of packet flows and avoid congestion of ingress and egress queues.
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits, IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, DHCP snooping, Access Control Lists (ACLs), DAI (Dynamic ARP Inspection), Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) providing secure network management.
- Simple Management with an idustry-standard command-line interface (CLI)
- Green Ethernet
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Notice||ECS4100 Notice (Read Me First)||US||2021-08-12||448.03 KB||Download|
|Datasheet||ECS4100 Series DS (Project Only)||Indonesia||2020-03-17||264.1 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4100 Series Quick Start Guide-R03||US||2018-07-06||0 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4100 Series Web Management Guide-R07||US||2021-08-12||20032.52 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4100 Series CLI Reference Guide-R07||US||2021-08-12||3878.17 KB||Download|
|Firmware||ECS4100 V22.214.171.124||US||2021-08-12||11894.76 KB||Download|
|Certification||ECS4100 Series CE DoC||US||2021-08-12||24.87 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||ECS4100 Series Safety and Regulatory Information-R02||US||2018-07-06||0 KB||Download|