PRODUCTS From Wired to Wireless From Edge to Core
L2 Fast Ethernet Switch with PoE
ECS3510-26P features 26 ports; with 24 x FE PoE+ 2 GE Combo (RJ45/SFP) ports, is a high-performance Fast Ethernet Layer 2/4 switch. The PoE Budget is max. 195W.
**The product has completed the End of Life (EOL) process effective on December 22, 2017**
The Edge-Core ECS3510-26P is a high-performance Fast Ethernet Layer 2/4 switch featuring 26 ports; 24 10/100Mbps PoE ports and 2 combo Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45/SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable ) ports. It is ideal for desktop Fast Ethernet connectivity and wiring closet installations. This switch is packed with features and is a cost-effective solution that brings continuous availability, enhanced security and advanced QoS to the network edge, while maintaining simplicity of management.
|Predominant Port Type||Fast Ethernet Copper|
|Switch Type||Fixed Port|
- Performance and Scalability with 8.8 Gbps switching capacity
- Continuous Availability - IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR), voice VLAN feature and IEEE 802.1Q-in-Q VLAN Tag.
- Comprehensive QoS - Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p, DSCP, IP precedence and TCP/UDP port number, giving optimal performance to real-time applications such as voice and video.
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits, IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, Access Control Lists (ACLs), TACACS+3.0 Authentication, Private VLAN and Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) providing secure network management.
- Simple Management with an idustry-standard command-line interface (CLI)
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|User Manual||ECS3510-26P_Installation Guide||US||2016-06-08||2496.8 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS3510-26P_Quick Start Guide||US||2016-06-13||941.56 KB||Download|
|Firmware||ECS3510-26P FW_V188.8.131.52||US||2016-06-30||7616.68 KB||Download|
|Certification||ECS3510-26P CE DoC||US||2016-07-05||380.11 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||ECS3510-26P_Safety and Regulatory Information||US||2016-06-13||120.68 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS3510-26P_Management Guide R02||US||2019-03-06||10704.07 KB||Download|