PRODUCTS From Wired to Wireless From Edge to Core
L2+ Gigabit Ethernet Standalone Switch
ECS4110-52P features 52 ports; with 48 x GE PoE+ + 4 GE SFP ports, is a high-performance Gigabit Ethernet L2 access switch with 104 Gbps switching capacity. The PoE Budget is max. 410W.
**The product has completed the End of Life (EOL) process effective on October 31, 2017**
The Edge-Core ECS4110 Series is a family of Layer 2 switches featuring 28 or 52 ports; with 24/48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, and 4 SFP uplink ports. The switches support enterprise-class Layer 2 switching features including advanced QoS, security, and intuitive management, allowing network administrators to build high-performing robust networks affordably.
|Predominant Port Type||Gigabit Copper
|Switch Type||Fixed Port|
|Routing/Switching||L2+ / Lite L3|
- Performance and Scalability with 104 Gbps switching capacity
- Continuous Availability - IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol and IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
- Comprehensive QoS - Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p and DSCP, IP precedence and TCP/UDP port number, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) and strict priority ensure differential prioritization of packet flows and avoid congestion of ingress and egress queues.
- PoE Features - PoE eliminates the need for individual power sources for devices in the network, saving on costs for power cables and avoiding power outlet availability issues.
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits, IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, DHCP snooping, Access Control Lists (ACLs), DAI (Dynamic ARP Inspection), Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) providing secure network management.
- Simple Management with an idustry-standard command-line interface (CLI)
- Green Ethernet
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||ECS4110 series||US||2017-10-13||266.54 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4110-52P_Quick Start Guide-R1.0||US||2016-06-13||1514.21 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4110-52P_Installation Guide-R03||US||2016-06-30||2882.09 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4110-52P_Management Guide||US||2016-06-08||22571.98 KB||Download|
|Certification||ECS4110-52P CE DoC||US||2016-07-05||380.24 KB||Download|
|Firmware||ECS4110 Series_Release Note_V1.0||US||2016-05-25||115.1 KB||Download|
|Certification||Edgecore RoHS 2.0 & REACH Declaration ECS4110-52P||US||2017-06-26||323.55 KB||Download|
|Firmware||ECS4110 Series_FW_V188.8.131.52||US||2016-05-25||8362.51 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||ECS4110-52P_Safety and Regulatory Information-R2.0||US||2016-06-13||187.52 KB||Download|