The ECS4510-12PD is a high-performance Gigabit Ethernet switch featuring 12 ports; with 8 10/100/1000BASE-TX PoE PD ports, 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 2 Gigabit fiber SFP ports. ECS4510-12PD is a Layer 2 managed switch with 24 Gbps switching capacity
**The product has completed the End of Life (EOL) process effective on July 1st, 2020**
The Edge-Core ECS4510-12PD is a Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet PD PSE switch featuring 12 ports; with 8 10/100/1000BASE-TX PoE PD ports, 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 2 Gigabit fiber SFP ports. The ECS4510-12PD is compliant with IEEE 802.3at as a PoE Power Device (PD) on ports 1 to 8, and as an IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) device on port 10.
The ECS4510-12PD is designed to support wireless, IP video, and other applications for the retail and enterprise customer. This switch is packed with features and is a cost-effective solution that brings continuous availability, enhanced security, and advanced QoS to the network edge, while maintaining simplicity of management.
|Predominant Port Type||Gigabit Copper|
|Switch Type||Fixed Port|
- Performance and Scalability 24 Gbps switching capacity.
- With two Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 and SFP) ports, providing the flexibility of copper or fiber high-speed uplinks to servers or the network backbone.
- Continuous Availability - IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol and IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
- Comprehensive QoS - Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p and DSCP, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) and strict priority ensure differential prioritization of packet flows and avoid congestion of ingress and egress queues.
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits, IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, DHCP snooping, Access Control Lists (ACLs), Radius/TACACS+ Authentication, Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) providing secure network management.
- Simple Management with an idustry-standard command-line interface (CLI)
- Support PD and PSE Feature
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4510-12PD_Quick Start Guide||US||2016-06-13||817.11 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4510-12PD Web Management Guide R02||US||2019-03-06||0 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4510-12PD CLI Reference Guide R02||US||2019-03-06||0 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4510-12PD_Installation Guide||US||2016-05-25||2407.1 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||ECS4510-12PD_Safety and Regulatory Information||US||2016-06-13||71.92 KB||Download|