ECS4510-28F is a high-performance Gigabit Ethernet switch featuring 28 ports; with 22 x GE SFP + 2 x GE Combo (RJ45/SFP) + 2 x 10G SFP+ ports + 1 x expansion slot . ECS4510-28F is a Layer 2+ managed switch with 128 Gbps switching capacity, has with 1 x RJ45 console port, 1 x USB type A storage port, RPU connector and Stack up to 4 units.
The Edgecore ECS4510 series includes high-performance Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2+ switches featuring 28 or 52 ports; 24 /48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, two 10G SFP+ ports, and one 10G expansion slot for a dual-port module. The switch is ideal for high-performance server aggregations, such as enterprise data centers, where it can connect high-end or network-attached file servers through fiber ports. It can also deployed as a backbone upgrade, or to provide Gigabit-to-the-desktop for power users. This switch is packed with features and is a cost-effective solution that brings continuous availability, enhanced security, and advanced QoS to the network edge, while maintaining simplicity of management.
|Switch Type||Fixed Port|
|Routing/Switching||L2+ / Lite L3|
|Predominant Port Type||Gigabit Fiber
10 Gigabit Fiber
- Performance and Scalability with 128 Gbps switching capacity
- Continuous Availability - IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
- G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching.
- Comprehensive QoS - Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p and DSCP, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) and strict priority ensure differential prioritization of packet flows and avoid congestion of ingress and egress queues.
- Support Three Color Marker and Policing, including 1.Single rate: Committed Information Rate (CIR) 2.Two rate: CIR + Peak Information Rate (PIR) Traffic Policing.
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits, IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, DHCP snooping, IP Source Guard, Access Control Lists (ACLs), Private VLANs (traffic segmentation per port), DAI (Dynamic ARP Inspection), Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) providing secure network management.
- Hardware Stacking
- Simple Management with an idustry-standard command-line interface (CLI)
- Layer 3 Features IPv4 Static Route and RIP
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||ECS4510 series DS R08||US||2019-11-14||542.53 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4510-28F_Quick Start Guide-R03||US||2016-06-08||1577.54 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4510 Series Web Management Guide-R02||US||2019-03-06||19627.28 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4510 Series CLI Reference Guide-R02||US||2019-03-06||3878.48 KB||Download|
|Firmware||ECS4510-28F Software Release Note||US||2016-05-26||149.79 KB||Download|
|Script||ECS4510_Series_uboot_upgrade_v1_0_0||Loader version 0.6.0.1||2016-12-22||5654.37 KB||Download|
|Certification||ECS4510-28F CE DoC||US||2016-07-05||428.09 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||ECS4510_Safety and Regulatory Information||US||2016-06-13||368.14 KB||Download|
|Certification||Edgecore RoHS Declaration ECS4510-28F||US||2016-06-29||294.89 KB||Download|