ECS4810-12M is a carrier grade aggregation and access switch consists of 12 Combo Gigabit Ethernet ports. With 1 out of band 1000Mbps RJ45 Management Port + 1 DB15 alarm port. ECS4810-12M provides dual power input with AC and DC and the operating temperature is ranging from 00C to 600C, the Fan-less design ensures noiseless operation and increase the reliability of the system.
**The product has completed the End of Life (EOL) process effective on October 1st, 2018**
The Edgecore ECS4810-12M is a Carrier Ethernet access switch ideal for Ethernet service demarcation, extension and aggregation. ECS4810-12M allows service provider to deliver managed converged services such as voice, video and data over virtual Ethernet, MPLS/VPLS and IP networks. Flexible combo , QoS, advanced operation, administration and maintenance (OAM), ITU-T Synchronous Ethernet (Sync-E) and support for extended temperature range environments, the ECS4810-12M is an adds value and builds differentiated services over Carrier Ethernet networks.
|Switch Type||Fixed Port|
|Predominant Port Type||Gigabit Copper
- Carrier-class design - ECS4810-12M is a carrier grade aggregation switch consists of 12 Combo Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Continuous Availability - The ECS4810-12M supports G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching with the ability for the network to detect and recover from incidents without impacting users, meeting the most demanding quality and availability requirements. Rapid recovery time when problems do occur is as low as 50ms.
- Service Monitoring and Management - The ECS4810-12M supports IEEE 802.1ag Connectivity Fault Management (CFM) and ITU-T Y.1731, allowing service provider to monitor end to end services, identify connectivity and performance issues and isolate the problem from a remote location without dispatching engineer onsite.
- Advanced Synchronization - ECS4810-12M provides synchronization options optimized for cellular operators looking to backhaul their data and voice traffic from the BST to their core network over Ethernet transport.
- Comprehensive QoS - ECS4810-12M supports Three Color Marker and Policing Single rate: Committed Information Rate (CIR) Two rate: CIR + Peak Information Rate (PIR) Traffic Policing: Drop or remark the priority tag of packets exceeds burst size
- Virtual Private Network - ECS4810-12M supports L2 VPN by using QinQ functions in which an 802.1Q tag from a customer VLAN (called CE-VLAN ID) is encapsulated in a second 802.1Q tag from a serviceprovider network (called an SP-VLAN ID).
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4810-12M Installation Guide||US||2016-06-08||2369.34 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4810-12M Web Management Guide-R05||US||2016-10-20||13078.32 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ECS4810-12M CLI Reference Guide-R05||US||2016-10-03||3491.66 KB||Download|
|Firmware||ECS4810-12M FW_v18.104.22.168||US||2016-06-30||8818.72 KB||Download|
|Certification||ECS4810-12M CE DOC||US||2016-07-05||407.09 KB||Download|
|Certification||Edgecore RoHS Declaration ECS4810-12M||US||2016-06-29||298.23 KB||Download|