AS5600-52X has 48-Port 10G SFP+ with 4x40G QSFP+ uplinks with DCSS Layer 3 software. AS5600-52X embedded Broadcom Trident+ 640Gbps and Freescale P2020 CPU as well as dual 110-230VAC 400W PSUs included and port-to-power airflow. AS5600-52X is 3-year Hardware Warranty.
The Edge-Core white-box AS5600-52X switch meets the high-performance, availability, and network scaling requirements of enterprise and cloud data centers. The AS5600-52X provides full line-rate switching at Layer 2 or Layer 3 across 64 x 10 GbE ports, or 48 x 10 GbE ports with 4 x 40 GbE uplinks. The switch can be deployed either as a Top-of-Rack switch, or as part of a 10 GbE or 40 GbE distributed spine forming a folded CLOS data center fabric.
AS5600-52X hardware is designed for data centers with a high port density of 64 x 10 GbE in a 1 RU enclosure; redundant, hot- swappable, load-sharing AC or 48VDC* PSUs; fan tray with n+1 redundant fans; and port-to-power or power-to-port airflow options.
DCSS switching software is designed for data center fabrics with up to tens of thousands of dual stack IPv4/IPv6 servers. The switch provides a full set of Layer 2 switching features used for aggregating servers within a rack, or across an easily managed medium sized data center fabric. A full set of IPv4/IPv6 routing features, including ECMP, OSPF, and BGP, supports large Layer 3 fabrics.
- Cost effective, white-box infrastructure.
- 48 x SFP+ switch ports, supporting 10 GbE (DAC, 10GBASE-SR/LR/ER/ LRM) or 1 GbE (1000Base-T/SX/LX).
- 4 x 40G QSFP switch ports, supporting 40 GbE (DAC, 40GBASE-SR4/LR4) or 4 x 10 GbE (DAC or fiber breakout cable).
- Port Grouping to group 4 x 10G ports into 40G port at physical layer for maximum bandwidth utilization, and 300m optical reach over MMF.
- Full line-rate Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 1.28 Tbps
- Support hot/cold aisle with port-to-power and power-to-port airflow SKUs.
- All ports on front; PSUs, fan tray on rear.
- Hot swappable, load sharing, redundant AC or 48VDC* PSUs
- Swappable fan tray with 3:1 fans.
- Energy Efficiency. 196W typical power consumption at full line rate forwarding over 48 x 10 GbE DAC and 4 x 40GBASE-SR4, with AC PSU.
- Layer 2 Switching: VLANs, COS, LAG.
- Converged Enhanced Ethernet: DCBX, 802.1Qbb PFC, 802.1Qau QCN, 802.1Qaz ETS, FCOE forwarder.
- Layer 3 IPv4/IPv6 Switching: 32-way ECMP, OSPFv2, OSPFv3, BGP-4, VRRP. Requires L3 software package.
- QoS: 802.1p, DiffServ, ACLs, SP/WRR/WFQ scheduling, WRED.
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ45 ports; USB storage port. Industry standard CLI, SNMPv1/2/3, AAA.
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||AS5600-52X DCSS||US||2016-04-21||1410.86 KB||Download|