AS5712-54X has 48-Port 10G SFP+ with 6x40G QSFP+ uplinks with ONIE software installer. AS5712-54X embedded Broadcom Trident II 720Gbps and Intel Atom C2538 CPU as well as PHY-Less/Re-timer-Less, dual -48VDC 400W PSUs included and port-to-power airflow. AS5712-54X is 3-year Hardware Warranty.
**The product has completed the End of Life (EOL) process effective on April 1st, 2020. The replacement model: AS5812-54X, please click here. **
The Edgecore AS5710-54X/AS5712-54X switch meets the high-performance, availability, and network-scaling requirements of enterprise and cloud data centers. The AS5710-54X/AS5712-54X provides full line-rate switching at Layer 2 or Layer 3 across 48 x 10GbE ports and 6 x 40GbE uplinks. The switch can be deployed either as a Top-of-Rack switch, or as part of a 10GbE or 40GbE distributed spine, forming a non-blocking folded CLOS data center fabric. The switch is rack mountable in either a standard 19 inch rack, or with the Open Rack Switch Adapter in the 21 inch Open Rack.
The AS5710-54X/AS5712-54X hardware provides the high availability features required for data center operation, including; redundant, hot-swappable AC or -48 VDC PSUs or 12 VDC power input; fan with 4+1 redundant fan modules; and port-to-power or power-to-port airflow options. The AS5710-54X/AS5712-54X is an ideal Top-of-Rack switch for virtualized data centers, with its support of VXLAN and NVGRE tunneling functions in hardware.
|Predominant Port Type||10GbE RJ45|
|High Availability||Redundant Power Supply
|Compatible Software Option||Big Switch Networks - Big Monitoring Fabric
Big Switch Networks - Big Cloud Fabric
Cumulus Networks - Cumulus Linux
Pica8 - PicOS
Pluribus Networks - Netvisor® OS (ONVL)
Open Compute Project - Open Network Linux
- Cost-effective, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data center fabric.
- 48 x SFP+ switch ports, supporting 10GbE (DAC, 10GBASE-SR/LR) or 1GbE (1000BASE-T/SX/LX).
- 6 x 40 QSFP switch ports, each supporting 40GbE (DAC, 40GBASE-SR4/LR4) or 4 x 10GbE (DAC or fiber breakout cable).
- Port Grouping to group 4 x 10G ports into one 40G port at the physical layer for maximum bandwidth utilization, and for 300m optical reach over MMF (Subject to NOS options).
- Full line-rate Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 1.44 Tbps full duplex.
- VXLAN and NVGRE tunneling support in hardware for network virtualization.
- Rack mountable in standard 19" racks. Mountable in 21" Open Rack with the Open Rack Switch Adapter.
- Supports hot/cold aisle with port-to-power and power-to-port airflow SKUs.
- All ports on front; PSUs, fan modules on rear.
- Hot-swappable, load sharing, redundant AC or -48 VDC PSUs. 12 VDC power input option.
- Hot swappable 4+1 redundant fan modules.
- Management: Ethernet and console RJ-45 ports; USB storage port.
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commerical NOS offerings.
- Compatible with Big Switch Networks Big Cloud Fabric™ and Big Monitoring Fabirc™
- Compatible with Cumulus ® Linux ®
- Compatible with Pica8 Inc. PicOS™
- Compatible with Pluribus Networks Netvisor ONE Network operating system
- Compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL), an open-source, OCP reference NOS
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||AS5710_AS5712-54X DS R09||US||2019-06-20||197.21 KB||Download|
|User Manual||AS5712-54X Quick Start Guide R08||US||2020-02-27||1754.29 KB||Download|
|Certification||Edgecore RoHS 2.0 REACH Declaration - AS5712-54X||US||2019-07-05||651.35 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||AS5712-54X Safety and Regulatory Information R06||US||2020-02-27||1181.94 KB||Download|