The Edge-Core AS6701-32X-C is a high-performance standard Data Center switch for Top-of-Rack (TOR) or spine applications. In a compact 1RU form factor, this switch provides line-rate L2 and L3 switching across up to 32 QSFP+ ports, supporting up to 32 x 40 GbE connections or 104 x 10 GbE connections.
The Edge-Core AS6701-32X-C is a high-performance standard Data Center switch for top-of-rack (TOR) or spine applications. In a compact 1RU form factor, this switch provides line-rate L2 and L3 switching across up to 32 QSFP+ ports, supporting up to 32 x 40GbE connections or 104 x 10GbE connections. The AS6701-32X-C can be deployed as a TOR switch supporting 10GbE or 40GbE server connections, or as a spine switch, supporting 10GbE or 40GbE spine interconnects. The switch provides 20 fixed QSFP+ ports and two modular slots, each capable of supporting 6 x QSFP+ ports or a future NPU module for deep packet inspection, traffic analysis or other applications. The AS6701-32X-C comes with Cumulus Linux — the leading network OS for data center switching systems.
|Predominant Port Type||40GbE QSFP+|
|High Availability||Redundant Power Supply , Redundant Fans|
- Cost-effective, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data center fabric.
- Up to 32 x 40GbE ports in compact 1RU form factor.
- Modular design allowing cost-effective build-out of an infrastructure with switching capacity added as required.
- 20 x QSFP switch ports, each supporting 40GbE or 4 x 10GbE via breakout cables.
- Two module slots, each supporting 6 x QSFP module or future NPU processing module.
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 2.56Tbps full duplex.
- Supports hot/cold aisle with port-to-power and power-to-port airflow SKUs.
- All ports on front; PSUs and fans on rear.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC or -48VDC PSUs.
- 4+1 redundant, hot-swappable fans.
- Energy Efficiency: 267W typical power consumption.
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|