AS6700-32X is a 20-Port 40G QSFP+ plus 2 x 6-port 40G QSFP+ modules switch with ONIE software installer. AS6700-32X embedded Broadcom Trident II 1.28Tbps and Freescale P2041 CPU as well as dual 110-230VAC 400W PSUs included and port-to-power airflow. AS6700-32X is 3-year Hardware Warranty.
**The product has completed the End of Life (EOL) process effective on April 1st, 2020**
The Edge-Core AS6700-32X switch is a Top-of-Rack (TOR) or spine switch for high-performance data centers. In a compact 1RU form factor, the switch provides line-rate L2 and L3 switching across up to 32 x QSFP ports, supporting up to 32 x 40 GbE connections or 104 x 10 GbE connections. The AS6700-32X can be deployed as a TOR switch supporting 10 GbE or 40 GbE server connections, or as a spine switch, supporting 10 GbE or 40 GbE spine interconnects. The switch provides 20 fixed QSFP ports and two module slots, each capable of supporting a 6 x QSFP option module or a future NPU module for application processing. The AS6700-32X is a bare-metal switch loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), which supports the installation of compatible independent switchOS offerings.
|Predominant Port Type||40GbE QSFP+|
|High Availability||Redundant Power Supply
|Compatible Software Option||Big Switch Networks - Big Monitoring Fabric
Big Switch Networks - Big Cloud Fabric
Open Compute Project - Open Network Linux
- Cost-effective, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data center fabric.
- Up to 32 x 40GbE ports in compact 1RU form factor.
- Modular design allowing cost-effective build-out of an infrastructure with switching capacity added as required.
- 20 x QSFP switch ports, each supporting 40 GbE or 4 x 10 GbE via breakout cables.
- Two module slots, each supporting 6 x QSFP module or future NPU processing module.
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 2.56 Tbps full duplex.
- Supports hot/cold aisle with port-to-power and power-to-port airflow SKUs.
- All ports on front; PSUs and fans on rear.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC or -48V DC PSUs.
- 4+1 redundant, hot-swappable fans.
- Energy Efficiency: 267 W typical power consumption.
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible independent switchOS software.
- AS6701 SKUs compatible with Cumulus®Linux® r2.0.1 and later switchOS software from Cumulus Networks™.
- AS6700 SKUs compatible with Switch Light OS from Big Switch Networks.
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||AS6700-32X ONIE R05||US||2017-10-03||244.2 KB||Download|
|User Manual||AS6700-32X Quick Start Guide||US||2016-06-29||866 KB||Download|
|Certification||Edgecore RoHS Declaration - AS6700-32X||US||2016-06-29||294.39 KB||Download|