AS6701-32X is a 20-Port 40G QSFP+ plus 2 x 6-port 40G QSFP+ modules switch with ONIE software installer. AS6701-32X embedded Broadcom Trident II 1.28Tbps and Freescale P2020 CPU as well as dual 110-230VAC 400W PSUs included and power-to-port airflow. AS6701-32X is 3-year Hardware Warranty.
**The product has completed the End of Life (EOL) process effective on April 1st, 2020**
interconnects. The switch provides 20 fixed QSFP ports and two module slots, each capable of supporting a 6 x QSFP option module or a future NPU module for application processing. The AS6701-32X is a bare-metal switch loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), which supports the installation of compatible independent switchOS offerings.
|Predominant Port Type||40GbE QSFP+|
|High Availability||Redundant Power Supply
|Compatible Software Option||Pica8 - PicOS|
- Cost-effective, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data center fabric.
- Up to 32 x 40GbE ports in compact 1RU form factor.
- Modular design allowing cost-effective build-out of an infrastructure with switching capacity added as required.
- 20 x QSFP switch ports, each supporting 40 GbE or 4 x 10 GbE via breakout cables.
- Two module slots, each supporting 6 x QSFP module or future NPU processing module.
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 2.56 Tbps full duplex.
- Supports hot/cold aisle with port-to-power and power-to-port airflow SKUs.
- All ports on front; PSUs and fans on rear.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC or -48V DC PSUs.
- 4+1 redundant, hot-swappable fans.
- Energy Efficiency: 267 W typical power consumption.
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible independent switchOS software.
- Compatible with Cumulus®Linux® r2.0.1 and later switchOS software from Cumulus Networks™.
- Compatible with PicOS™ r2.5 and later version from Pica8 Inc.