PRODUCTS From Wired to Wireless From Edge to Core
40GbE Data Center Switch
AS6712-32X is a 32-Port 40G QSFP+ switch with ONIE software installer. AS6712-32X embedded Broadcom Trident II 1.28Tbps and Intel Atom C2538 CPU as well as dual 110-230VAC 400W PSUs included and port-to-power airflow. AS6712-32X is 3-year Hardware Warranty.
**AS6712-32X Warranty Support Period: 3 years.**
**The product has completed the End of Life (EOL) process effective on April 1st, 2020.**
** For more details, please refer to item #8 in the Product Warranty Statement.**
The Edgecore AS6712-32X is a Top-Rack or spine switch for high-performance data centers. In a compact 1RU form factor, the switch provides line-rate L2 and L3 switching across 32 x QSFP+ ports, supporting 32 x 40 GbE connections or 96 x 10 GbE + 8 x 40G connections. The AS6712-32X can be deployed as a TOR switch supporting 10 GbE or 40 GbE server connections, or as a spine switch supporting 10 GbE or 40 GbE spine interconnects. The AS6712-32X is a bare-metal switch loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), which supports the installation ofcompatible open source and commercial Network Operating Systems for different network use cases and requirements.
|Predominant Port Type||40GbE QSFP+|
|High Availability||Redundant Power Supply
|Compatible Software Option||Open Compute Project - Open Network Linux
Pica8 - PicOS
Pluribus Netvisor ONE
- Cost-effective, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data center fabric.
- 32 fixed x 40GbE QSFP+ switch ports in compact 1RU form factor, each supporting 40 GbE or 4 x 10 GbE via breakout cables. Maximum 24 x 40GbE QSFP+ switch ports support breakout cables.
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 2.56 Tbps full duplex
- Supports hot/cold aisle with port-to-power and power-to-port airflow SKUs
- All ports on front. PSUs and fans inserted from rear
- Hot swappable, load-sharing redudundant AC PSUs
- 4+1 redundant, hot-swappable fans modules
- Energy Efficiency: 227 W typical power consumption under line rate traffic using 24 x passive QSFP DAC, 8 x 40GBASE-SR4
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commerical NOS offerings
- Compatible with Compatible with Big Switch Networks Big Cloud Fabric™ and Big Monitoring Fabirc™
- Compatible with Cumulus® Linux®
- Compatible with Pica8 Inc. PicOS™
- Compatible with Pluribus Networks Netvisor ONE Network operating system
- Compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL), an open-source, OCP reference NOS
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|User Manual||AS6712-32X Quick Start Guide-R04||US||2020-01-22||1468.07 KB||Download|
|Certification||Edgecore RoHS 2.0 & REACH Declaration - AS6712-32X||US||2019-09-23||919.85 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||AS6712-32X Safety and Regulatory Information R03||US||2018-01-23||851.22 KB||Download|
|Datasheet||AS6712-32X DS R09||US||2019-06-20||177.82 KB||Download|