PRODUCTS From Wired to Wireless From Edge to Core
6.4T Server Switch
32 x 100G QSFP28 switch ports with Tofino 64Q.
P4 Programmable Hyper Cloud Appliance
User Plane Function L4 Server Load Balancer
Broadband Network Gateway P4 Programmable Pipeline
Inband Network Telemetry Dual Intel Xeon Scalable CPU
FPGA for Table/Buffer Expansion
The CSP-7550 is a combination server-switch hardware appliance based on 8- or 16-core Intel® Xeon® processors. The switch system includes 32 QSFP28 (100 GbE) network ports based on a P4 programmable Intel Tofino chipset, all contained within a single 2RU chassis form-factor. The Intel® Xeon® Purley platform increases CPU capacity and performance for virtual machine consolidation and density, as well as boosting memory bandwidth (four channels). The flexible CSP-7550 design supports 8 DDR4 DIMM slots per CPU, with local storage options including two SATA III or PCIe. The hardware platform is truly open, either install an available operating system and application soſtware that suits your needs, or build your own customized device that represents a solid future-proof investment.
The CSP-7550 supports four open PCIe slots for customers to choose any standard FPGA, smart NIC, AI/ML etc PCIe cards for different applications. The CSP-7550 also supports an optional FPGA card that has a high-speed (6x100G) connection to the Tofino 64Q chipset. Customers can choose a SKU bundled with two or four Edgecore FPGA cards. With the FPGA cards, the CSP-7550 is able to support extra-large tables and service millions of HQoS sessions. The CSP-7550 is an ideal solution for load balancing (L4 and L7 network load balancer), firewall (virtualized security appliances), network visibility, performance monitoring, and mobile LTE/5G gateways (hybrid 4G/5G).
|Predominant Port Type||100GbE QSFP28|
|Server Switch||CSP-7550-8C , CSP-7550-16C|
|Server Switch with 2 FPGA Cards||CSP-7550-8C2FPGA ,
|Server Switch with 4 FPGA Cards||CSP-7550-8C4FPGA ,
|High Availability||Redundant Power Supply
|Compatible Software Option||SONiC|
- Dual processor socketsIntel
- Intel® Xeon® processor family
- Up to 28 cores, 56 threads per socket
- Improved performance of Intel® DPDK due to Intel® AVX-512
- 8 DIMM slots per socket for DDR4 2133/2400/2666 MHz ECC LRDIMM or RDIMM
- Flexible local storage options for optimized system performance: M.2 interface support Nvme PCIe3.0 x4 lane and SATA3.0
- Network switch interfaces: 32 x 100GbE QSFP28 ports
- 4 open PCIe slots, 2 full-height (PCIe Gen3 x16) and 2 half-height (PCIe Gen3 x8)
- Dual redundant AC PSUs
- Remote management through a Baseboard Management Controller (BMC)
- Compatible with SONiC open source network software.