The Edgecore Wedge100BF-32QS switch is a Top-of-Rack (TOR) or spine switch for high-performance data centers. In a 1RU form factor, the switch provides line-rate L2 and L3 switching across the 32 x QSFP28 ports, supporting up to 32 x 40/100 GbE connections.
The Edgecore Wedge100BF-32QS switch is a Top-of-Rack (TOR) or spine switch for high-performance data centers. In a 1RU form factor, the switch provides line-rate L2 and L3 switching across the 32 x QSFP28 ports, supporting up to 32 x 40/100 GbE connections. The Wedge100BF-32QS can be deployed as a TOR switch supporting 25/50 GbE to servers with 40/50/100 GbE uplinks, or as a spine switch supporting 40/50/100 GbE ToR and spine interconnects. This open network switch is loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), which supports the installation of compatible Network Operating System soﬅware, including the open source option Open Network Linux and commercial NOS offerings.
|Predominant Port Type||100GbE QSFP28|
|High Availability||Redundant Power Supply
|Compatible Software Option||Kaloom - Cloud Edge Fabric™
Microsoft - SONiC
- Cost-effective, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data center fabric.
- Designed with programmable Tofino switch silicon from Barefoot Networks.
- Deploys as Top-of-Rack or Spine switch supporting 25 GbE to servers, with 40 or 50 or 100 GbE uplinks.
- Deploys as spine switch supporting 40, 50, or 100 GbE ToR and spine interconnects.
- 32 x QSFP28 switch ports, each supporting 1 x 100 GbE or 1 x 40 GbE, or via breakout cables 100 GbE to 4 x 25 GbE or 2 x 50 GbE or 40 GbE to 4 x 10 GbE.
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 6.4 Tbps (full duplex).
- Supports port-to-power airflow SKU.
- All ports on front; PSUs and fans accessible from rear.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC.
- 5 redundant, hot-swappable fan modules.
- Switch pre-loaded with diagnostics and Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial NOS offerings.
- Compatible with Kaloom Cloud Edge Fabric™.
- Compatible with SONiC open source network soﬅware.
- Quad-pipe programmable packet processing pipeline for 6.4 Tbps total bandwidth.
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||Wedge100BF-32QS DS R01||US||2020-04-28||1267.46 KB||Download|
|User Manual||Wedge100BF-32QS Quick Start Guide R01||US||2020-07-28||621.77 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||Wedge100BF-32QS Safety and Regulatory Information R01||US||2020-07-28||226.16 KB||Download|