Edgecore OMP800 open modular platform meets the high performance and high capacity 100G networking requirements of cloud data centers.
The Edgecore OMP800 open modular platform meets the high performance and high capacity 100G networking requirements of cloud data centers. The OMP800 provides full line-rate switching at Layer 2 and Layer 3 across 256 ports of 100 GbE. The OMP platform, deployed to form the data center spine network, lowers equipment cost and power consumption, simpliﬁes cabling, and supports independent NOS and SDN software.
The OMP800 hardware provides the high availability features required for data center operation, including redundant, hot-swappable AC PSUs, multiple fan zones with redundant fans, and chassis management ﬁrmware.
|Predominant Port Type||100GbE QSFP28|
|High Availability||Redundant Power Supply
|Compatible Software Option||Cumulus Networks - Cumulus Linux
Open Compute Project - Open Network Linux
- Cost-effective, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data center fabric.
- 256 x QSFP28 non-blocking switch ports, each supporting 1 x 100G, 2 x 50G, 1 x 40G, 4 x 25G or 4 x 10G.
- 4 fabric cards, up to 8 line cards, each with 32 x QSFP28 ports
- Full line-rate Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding.
- All ports on front; PSUs, fan modules on rear.
- Hot-swappable, load sharing, redundant AC power input options.
- Hot swappable redundant fan modules.
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial NOS offerings.
- Compatible with the following NOS options: Supports Cumulus Linux versions are version 3.5 or greater.
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||OMP800 DS R01||US||2017-11-22||163.88 KB||Download|