The Edgecore DCS810 switch is a programmable leaf or spine switch for large scale data centers. In a 1RU form factor, the switch provides line-rate L2 switching and L3 routing, deep packet inspection, and traffic load balancing etc, across the 32 x QSFP-DD ports that support up to 32 x 400 GbE connections. The DCS810 can be deployed as a leaf switch supporting 25/50/100 GbE to servers, routers etc. with 100/400 GbE uplinks, or as a spine switch supporting 100/400 GbE leaf and spine interconnects. This open network switch is loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), which supports the installation of compatible network operating system (NOS) soſtware, including the open source option Open Network Linux and commercial NOS offerings.
|Predominant Port Type||400G QSFP-DD|
|High Availability||Redundant Power Supply
|Compatible Software Option||SONiC|
|Compatible Transceivers||40G QSFP+
|Compatible Cables||100G QSFP28 AOC
400G QSFP-DD AOC
- Very high performance, open network switch infrastructure for data center fabric.
- Designed with programmable Tofino 2 switch silicon from Intel.
- Deploys as a leaf or spine switch supporting 25/50/100 GbE to servers, with 100 or 400 GbE uplinks.
- Deploys as a spine switch supporting 100 or 400 GbE leaf and spine interconnects.
- 32 x QSFP-DD switch ports, each supporting 1x 400 GbE, 1x 100GbE, 1x 40GbE or via breakout cables 400GbE to 4 x 100GbE, 100GbE to 4x 25GbE or 40GbE to 4 x 10GbE.
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 12.8 Tbps (25.6Tbps full duplex)
- Supports port-to-power airflow direction
- All ports on front; PSUs and fans accessible from rear
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC power
- 5+1 redundant, hot-swappable fan modules
- Switch pre-loaded with diagnostics and Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commercial NOS offerings
- Quad programmable packet processing pipelines with 20 Match Action Unit stages per pipe
- Compatible with SONiC open source network soſtware
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||DCS810 (AS9516-32D) DS R07||US||2023-05-03||2704.21 KB||Download|
|User Manual||DCS810 (AS9516-32D) Quick Start Guide R02||US||2022-11-22||1567.58 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||DCS810 (AS9516-32D) Safety and Regulatory Information R01||US||2021-09-06||1145.69 KB||Download|