Open network switch for enterprise, campus and data center fabricwith Helix 4
Cost-effective PoE Support
The Edgecore AS4610-30P is a high-performance Gigabit Ethernet Layer 3 switch featuring 30 ports; with 24 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink ports, and 2 x 20G QSFP+ stacking ports (stacking capability subject to NOS implementations). The AS4610-30P is ideal for enterprise or campus networks deploying open network solutions, it includes redundant hot-swappable AC PSUs and port-to-power airflow, plus the 24 10/100/1000BASE-T ports fully support IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). This open network switch is loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE), which supports the installation of compatible Network Operating System soſtware, including the open source options, plus commercial NOS offerings.
- Cost-effective, open network switch for enterprise, campus and data center fabric.
- 1 GbE connections to server and storage nodes in rack, with 10 GbE uplinks to spine network.
- PoE models ideal for enterprise, hospitality, warehouse applications interconnecting security, camera, WiFi devices.
- 24 x RJ-45 100/1000BASE-T PoE ports
- 4 x SFP+ uplink ports, supporting 10 GbE (DAC, 10GBASE-SR/LR/ER/LRM) or 1 GbE (1000BASE-T/SX/LX).
- Full line-rate L2 or L3 forwarding and switching.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC PSUs.
- Hardware switch pre-loaded with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commerical NOS offerings.
- Compatible with Pica8 Inc. PicOS™
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||AS4610-30P R08||US||2021-12-20||1238.13 KB||Download|
|User Manual||AS4610-30P Quick Start Guide-R02||US||2021-11-23||1732.99 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||AS4610-30P Safety and Regulatory Information-R03||US||2021-11-23||1087.51 KB||Download|