AS7712-32X is a 32-Port 100G QSFP28 switch with ONIE software installer. AS7712-32X embedded Broadcom Tomahawk 3.2Tbps and Intel Atom C2538 CPU as well as dual 110-230VAC 650W PSUs included and power-to-port airflow. AS7712-32X has 3-year Hardware Warranty.
The Edgecore AS7712-32X switch is Top-of-Rack (TOR) or spine switch for high-performance data centers. In a compact 1RU form factor, the switch provides line-rate L2 and L3 switching across the 32x QSFP28 ports, supporting up to 32 x 40/100 GbE, 64 x 50 GbE, or 128 x 10/25 GbE connections. The AS7712-32X can be deployed as a TOR switch supporting 10/25/50 GbE to servers with 40/50/100 GbE uplinks, or as a spine switch supporting 40/50/100 GbE spine interconnects. This open network switch is loaded with the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) which supports the installation of compatible Network Operating System software, including the open source options Open Network Linux and OpenSwitch, plus commercial NOS offerings.
- Cost-effective, bare-metal switch infrastructure for data center fabric.
- Deploy as Top-of-Rack switch supporting 10 or 25 GbE to servers, with 40 or 50 or 100 GbE uplinks.
- Deploy as spine switch supporting 40, 50, or 100 GbE ToR and spine interconnects.
- 32 x QSFP28 switch ports, each supporting 1 x 100 GbE or 1 x 40 GBE, or via breakout cables, 2 x 50 GbE or 4 x 25 GbE or 4 x 10 GbE.
- Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 3.2 Tbps (full duplex).
- Supports hot/cold aisle with port-to-power and power-to-port airflow SKUs.
- All ports on front; PSUs and fans accessible from rear.
- Hot-swappable, load-sharing, redundant AC or -48V DC or 12V DC PSUs.
- 5+1 redundant, hot-swappable fan modules.
- Energy Efficiency: 310 W typical power consumption without pluggable optics.
- Bare-Metal hardware switch pre-loaded with diagnostics software and with Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for automated loading of compatible open source and commerical NOS offerings.
- AS7712 SKU and AS7716 SKU compatible with Open Network Linux (ONL), an open-source, OCP reference NOS.
- AS7712 SKU and AS7716 SKU compatible with Netvisor ONE Network operating system from Pluribus Networks.
- AS7712 SKU compatible with future release of Big Monitoring Fabirc 5.6.0 and later version from Big Switch Networks.
- AS7712 SKU compatible with Cumulus ® Linux ® 3.1 and later versions.
- AS7712 SKU compatible with SONiC open source network software.
- AS7712 SKU compatible with PicOS™ 2.7.1 and later version from Pica8 Inc.
- AS7712 SKU compatible with OcNOS™ 1.2 and later version from IP Infusion.
- AS7712 SKU compatabile with Ixia Vision Edge OS™ 4.7.3 and later.
- AS7712 SKU compatible with SnapRoute CN-NOS, Cloud Native - NOS software.
- AS7712 SKU compatible with Inﬁnera CNOS.
- AS7712 SKU compatible with ArcOS 3.3.1 and later versions.
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|Datasheet||AS7712_AS7716-32X DS R17||US||2019-12-26||1682.07 KB||Download|
|User Manual||AS7712-32X Quick Start Guide-R04||US||2018-06-07||1470.45 KB||Download|
|Certification||Edgecore RoHS 2.0 & REACH Declaration - AS7712-32X||US||2018-09-07||1406.94 KB||Download|
|Safety and Regulatory Information||AS7712-32X Safety and Regulatory Information R03||US||2018-01-23||1052.78 KB||Download|