Cost-effective, Bare-metal Switch Infrastructure for Data center Fabric
• Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 6.4 Tbps (full duplex)
• 32 x QSFP28 switch ports, each supporting 1 x 100 GbE or 1 x 40 GbE, or via breakout cables, 2 x 50 GbE or 4 x 25 GbE or 4 x 10 GbE.
• Deploy as spine switch supporting 40 GbE, 50 GbE, or 100 GbE ToR and spine interconnects.
Top-of-Rack (TOR) switch for High-Performance Data centers
• Layer 2 or Layer 3 forwarding of 4 Tbps (full duplex)
• 48 x SFP28 + 8 x QSFP28 switch ports, each QSFP28 supporting 1 x 100 GbE or 1 x 40 GbE, or via breakout cables, 2 x 50 GbE, 4 x 25 GbE, or 4 x 10 GbE.
• Deploy as Top-of-Rack switch supporting 10 or 25 GbE to servers, with 40 GbE, 50 GbE, or 100 GbE uplinks.
The ECS4120-28Fv2-I, a temperature-hardened Gigabit Ethernet access switch with four 10G uplinks and innovative software features that provide advanced support for ISPs and MSOs. The Edgecore ECS4120-28Fv2-I extends the operating temperature range from -100C to 650C, which allows the switch to be deployed in roadside cabinets. Additionally, the switch has four built-in 10G SFP+ ports to provide uplink flexibility, allowing the insertion of fiber or copper, Gigabit or 10G transceivers. [PR]SEE MORE PR [PRO.] ECS4120-28Fv2-I