The Edgecore ECIS 4500 series are managed industrial Gigabit Ethernet switches for upgrading the existing Fast Ethernet network infrastructure to full Gigabit Ethernet networks provide a higher bandwidth than the legacy Fast Ethernet networks and reduces the response time for time-sensitive applications. With powerful features, the ECIS4500 series are easy to deploy and manage the network, providing reliable and quality service for growing network traffic demand.
Below is the ECIS4500 series industrial switch KEY feature and Benefit:
Industrial Hardened Design for harsh environments
- ECSI4500 series is equipped with IP30 metal case design for industrial harsh environment conditions.
- It comes with DIN Rail or wall mount options in plant or cabinet install space.
- It operates at wide temperature range from -40 degree C to 75 degree C for meet demanding conditions. Cold start at - 40 degree C
- Support fast failover protection rings (ERPS) for the network to detect and recover from incidents without impacting users, meeting the most demanding Rapid recovery time when problems do occur (<20ms).
- Network redundant LACP, Spanning tree STP, RSTP & MSTP
- Dual DC power Input and reverse power detection
Power over Ethernet for network device
- ECSI4500 series feature IEEE802.3af/at to provide power to growing network device with PoE demand such as surveillance camera, IP phone and wireless AP.
- Support PoE power scheduling for power management. User can set the time interval that the switch can supply power to PDs and power off the PDs.
- ECIS4500-8P2T4F supports Ultra PoE (60W) for Port 1 and Port 2
ECIS4500 Series Solution, please click here