Hsinchu, Taiwan, August 26, 2020 – – Edgecore Networks
, the leading provider of traditional and open network solutions for enterprises, data centers, and telecommunication service providers, announced a major addition to its product family – ecCLOUD, a comprehensive cloud controller featuring an intuitive user interface. ecCLOUD offers a centralized platform for unified visibility and control over Edgecore wired and wireless devices, saving the cost and complexity of on-site management system installations.
TT Hsu, Vice President of Edgecore Networks said, “Edgecore’s ecCLOUD is a feature-rich, reliable, and scalable network management solution suited for networks of any size. With ecCLOUD, deployment, management, and monitoring of single-site or multi-site networks can be greatly simplified. ecCLOUD also supports management of a comprehensive product portfolio for service providers and organizations to enjoy the benefit of being able to choose from a wide array of Edgecore products for their deployments.”
- Multi-level Management: ecCLOUD is composed of three levels – Cloud, Site, and Device. This multi-level architecture facilitates tiered administrative privileges as well as bulk device management from the site level. With ecCLOUD, multi-site networks can be easily managed, and each site can have its own set of configuration settings that can be applied to devices registered under the site.
- Quick Device Onboarding: Placing a device online is easy – simply register the device on ecCLOUD and connect the registered device to the Internet for auto-provisioning.
- Auto-generated Network Topology Diagrams: Network topology diagrams are automatically generated at the site-level to help network administrators better assess and manage deployment architectures.
- Network Security & Access Control: ecCLOUD ensures overall network security through encryption of device-to-cloud communication. Enhanced switch port security and AAA services for wireless users are also available.
- Customizable Captive Portal: Network administrators can quickly create unique Wi-Fi login pages per SSID for brand promotion, marketing activities, or advertisements. The built-in captive portal editor provides drag-and-drop modules for adding text, links, and multimedia, allowing anyone to easily craft their own login pages even without extensive knowledge in web development.
ecCLOUD is available now.
Please visit: https://wifi.edge-core.com/cloud
About Edgecore Networks
Edgecore Networks Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Accton Technology Corporation, the leading network ODM. Edgecore Networks delivers wired and wireless networking products and solutions through channel partners and system integrators worldwide for Data Center, Service Provider, Enterprise and SMB customers. Edgecore Networks is the leader in open networking, providing a full line of open 1G-400G Ethernet OCP Accepted™ switches, core routers, cell site gateways, virtual PON OLTs, packet transponders, and Wi-Fi access points that offer choice of commercial and open source NOS and SDN software. For more information, visit www.edge-core.com