Hsinchu Taiwan – Computex Taipei – Edgecore Networks, a leading solution provider of traditional and open networking, today announces that at Computex Taipei, booth number P0208, Hall 2, Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center on May 28 to June 1, it will exhibit its complete line of open networking solutions for data centers, communication service providers and enterprises from access to core networks.
Targeting the enterprise, service provider, and data center market segments, Edgecore Networks continuously delivers innovative open networking solutions that enable network infrastructure providers to deploy services with increased flexibility, lower costs and greater software control of SDN-managed open networking infrastructures.
Enabling long-distance and high-bandwidth connections between data centers, Edgecore Networks provides a series of high-capacity, high-density, 100G deep-buffer routers and high-bandwidth open packet-transponder switches for data center interconnect, in addition to the high-performance 25G/100G leaf and spine switches for data centers.
Actively participating in OCP (Open Compute Project), ONF (Open Networking Foundation), and Telecom Infra Project (TIP), Edgecore Networks has contributed more than 25 open hardware designs that innovate and enrich the open networking ecosystem. In addition to contributing the world’s first open Optical Line Terminal (OLT) for fixed broadband access networks, Edgecore Networks, as the leader in open networks, offers the industry’s first disaggregated cell site gateway, which provides backhaul connectivity for cellular traffic, driving the adoption of open networking for 4G and future 5G mobile operators.
At Computex Taipei 2019, Edgecore Networks will showcase:
Open Networking for Data Center and Enterprise
- AS9716-32D 400G Data Center Spine Switch, providing 32 QSFP-DD ports in a 1U form factor, increasing the infrastructure capacity for public and private network operators
- AS7326-52X 25G TOR and Spine Data Center Switch, designed for high-performance computing clusters and high-frequency trading applications, supporting 10/25G connectivity
- AS7726-32X 100G Data Center Switch with 32 100G QSFP28 ports
- Minipack AS8000, a modular system in a 4U form factor with a 12.8Tbps capacity, supporting a mix of 100G and 400G Ethernet interfaces up to maximum of 128x100G or 32x 400G ports with 8 hot-swappable line cards, power modules, and fan modules.
- Computex Best Choice Award winning product, the 100G coherent switch, AS7716-24SC CASSINI open packet transponder, enabling network operators to easily extend and migrate metro and long-long DWDM networks to a 1.5U modular platform.
Open Networking for Telecom and Communication Service Providers
- Disaggregated Cell Site Gateways designed for deployment in outdoor cabinets located at mobile cellular tower sites, supporting -40 to 65 degree C operation, including an OCP-compliant design and a TIP compliant design.
- ASXvOLT16 disaggregated virtual 10G PON OLT, the industry’s first open networking OLT that enables service providers to deploy 10G PON services from CORD architectures with multiple software choices, conforming to the AT&T Open XGS-PON specification of the OCP Telco Working Group.
- ASGvOLT64, 64 port Open Network GPON OLT for lower-cost high-density deployments.
- SAF51001I uCPE, the open networking universal CPE for service providers
Integrated Wired and Wireless Solutions for Enterprise and Carrier
- ECS4530-54CSFP L2 high port density gigabit Ethernet fiber switch with 24 bi-directional ports in a compact 1U size to serve 48 downlinks to CPEs. An ideal design for ISP/MSOs to provide FTTH triple-play service
- ECS5520-18X L2 10G switch with 16 10G ports and 2 40G uplinks, designed for enterprise aggregation networks with full L2 features.
- ECS4100 & ECS4120 series, high-performance, cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet access switches designed for ISPs, MSOs, and enterprises, which enable quick fiber-to-home upgrades.
- Integrated enterprise Wi-Fi solutions with controllers and indoor and outdoor enterprise access points that enable quick and easy hotspot services for wireless cities.
About Edgecore Networks
Edgecore Networks Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Accton Technology Corporation, the leading network ODM. Edgecore Networks delivers wired and wireless networking products and solutions through channel partners and system integrators worldwide for Data Center, Service Provider, Enterprise and SMB customers. Edgecore Networks is the leader in open networking, providing a full line of open Wi-Fi access points, packet transponders, virtual PON OLTs, cell site gateways, and 1G, 10G, 25G, 40G, 100G and 400G OCP AcceptedTM
switches that offer choice of commercial and open source NOS and SDN software. For more information, visit www.edge-core.com
Lucille Lu Edgecore Networks firstname.lastname@example.org 886-3-505-3674, 886-939-226-043
All trademarks, service marks, registered marks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2019 Edgecore Networks. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Edgecore Networks shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.