– Computex Taipei
– Edgecore Networks, a leading solution provider of traditional and open networking, today announces that it will exhibit at Computex Taipei, booth number A0406, Hall 1, TWTC on June 5 to June 9, complete open networking product series for data center, telecom service providers and enterprises, as well as complete wired and wireless solutions for enterprise and SME business users.
Targeting the enterprise, service provider, and data center market segments, Edgecore Networks provides a series of high-capacity, high-density 100G deep-buffer switches and high-bandwidth open packet-transponder switches for data center interconnect. In March, Edgecore Networks contributed the design of a 400 Gigabit Ethernet (400G) data center switch to the Open Compute Project (OCP). The switch is the industry’s first 400G open design, which will enable public and private network operators to dramatically increase the capacity of their infrastructure.
“As the leader in open networking, we contributed the first OCP-accepted 10G open switch,“ said George Tchaparian, CEO, Edgecore Networks. “Edgecore Networks have contributed over 15 network product designs to OCP, as open networking technology and deployments grew to include 25G/100G data center fabrics, deep-buffer data center interconnect switches, service provider access infrastructures, open modular chassis, and campus/branch/wireless networks. Now, Edgecore is introducing the industry’s first 400G open network switch, enabling network operators to respond to growing demands for network capacity, and increasing the bandwidth of open network switches by a factor of 40 over the past four years.”
For enterprise and campus networks, Edgecore Networks launches its latest generation of integrated enterprise wireless products, including wireless controllers, indoor and outdoor enterprise access points, and hotspot gateways. The Edgecore integrated wireless solution together with its L2 and web-smart PoE switches offer complete end-to-end wireless services for managed service providers, enterprises, small-medium businesses, and hotspots. More than 2000 access points and industrial switches have been deployed in SE Asia to serve as a wireless city, providing citizens and tourists with easy social media and captive portal login for fast wireless connections indoor and outdoor, all under the same wireless controller management.
At Computex Taipei 2018, Edgecore Networks will showcase
About Edgecore Networks
- AS9716-32X open network switch, which provides 32 x QSFP-DD 400G ports in a 1U form factor, increasing the infrastructure capacity for public and private service providers.
- The industry’s first cell-site router designed as an open network product, meeting NEBS and outdoor plant standards for mobile backhaul networks.
- AS5916-54X high-density 100G deep-buffer switch designed to bring open network benefits to service provider aggregation networks.
- Cassini AS7716-24SC open packet transponder, integrating 100G packet switching and coherent optical ports, exhibited in the Edgecore booth, and demonstrated by IP Infusion with their OcNOSTM network OS.
- ASXvOLT16 virtual 10G PON OLT designed in conformance with the AT&T Open XGS-PON 1RU OLT specification contributed to the OCP Telco Working Group.
- Open Wi-Fi access points, whose designs Edgecore has contributed to OCP, and which powered the OCP summit network with Mojo Networks NOS software, demonstrating open Wi Fi networks at scale.
- Next-generation open networking universal CPE to serve new service provider open networks.
- High-performance, cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet access switch series designed for ISPs, MSOs, and enterprises, which enable quick fiber-to-home upgrades in Europe.
- Integrated enterprise Wi-Fi solution with controller and indoor and outdoor enterprise access points that enable quick and easy hotspot services for wireless cities.
Edgecore Networks Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Accton Technology Corporation, the leading network ODM. Edgecore Networks delivers wired and wireless networking products and solutions through channel partners and system integrators worldwide for data center, service provider, enterprise and SMB customers. Edgecore Networks is the leader in open networking, providing a full line of open Wi-Fi access points, packet transponders, virtual PON OLTs, and 1G, 10G, 25G, 40G, and 100G OCP-ACCEPTEDTM
switches that offer choice of commercial and open source NOS and SDN software. For more information, visit www.edge-core.com
Lucille Lu Edgecore Networks email@example.com 886-3-505-3674
All trademarks, service marks, registered marks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2018 Edgecore Networks. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Edgecore Networks shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.