After considering network solutions from many reputable brands, Fusion Maia Resort decided to deploy a solution with professional switches from Edgecore Networks. The new network deployment used Edgecore high-performance enterprise switch series, including the ECS4620-28F, ECS2020-10P, and ECS2000-26P.
Equipped with powerful features, Edgecore switches fully comply with the standards of the network infrastructure system as well as meet the actual needs of the resort:
- Ability to switch simultaneously on all ports with high speed and low latency
- Large PoE capacity helps to power various devices in the resort at the same time, such as Wi-Fi equipment, security camera systems, etc.
- Supports high-speed and long-distance fiber connections to ensure transmission stability for the entire resort. In addition, the Edgecore ECS4620-28F also supports 2 additional Gigabit combo ports (SFP/RJ-45) to provide flexibility in device connection methods.
- Easy to manage and monitor the switches through a web UI or command-line interface
- Advanced QoS to ensure network traffic when experiencing network overload or congestion
- Comprehensive security, multicast control, and support for a number of IPv6 features ensure network stability and reliability