PRODUCTS From Wired to Wireless From Edge to Core
L2 Fast Ethernet Standalone Switch
ES3510MA features 10 ports; with 8 x FE + 2 GE Combo (RJ45/SFP) ports, is a high-performance Fast Ethernet Layer 2 switch with Fanless Design.
**The product has completed the End of Life (EOL) process effective on September 25, 2019**
The Edge-Core ES3510MA-AC/DC is a high-performance Fast Ethernet Layer 2/4 switch featuring 10 ports; 810/100 Mbps ports and 2 combination Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45/SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable, dual-speed 100/1000 Mbps) ports. It is ideal for Fast Ethernet desktop connectivity and wiring closet installations. Using IP Clustering in a virtual stack of up to 36 switches, the whole stack can be managed as a single entity with a single IP address. This switch is packed with features and is a cost-effective solution that brings continuous availability, enhanced security, and advanced QoS to the network edge, while maintaining simplicity of management.
|Predominant Port Type||Fast Ethernet Copper|
|Switch Type||Fixed Port|
- Performance and Scalability with 5.6 Gbps switching capacity
- Supports G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching, with the ability for the network to detected and recover from incidents without impacting users
- Continuous Availability - IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR), voice VLAN feature and IEEE 802.1Q-in-Q VLAN Tag.
- Comprehensive QoS - Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p, DSCP, IP precedence and TCP/UDP port number, giving optimal performance to real-time applications such as voice and video.
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits, IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access control, Access Control Lists (ACLs), TACACS+ 3.0 Authentication for applications, Private VLANs and Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) providing secure network management.
- Simple Management with an idustry-standard command-line interface (CLI), IP Source Guard, DHCP snooping and DHCP Option 82.
|Category||File Name||Version||Release Date||File Size||Download|
|User Manual||ES3510MA Management Guide R05||US||2019-03-06||21352.66 KB||Download|
|User Manual||ES3510MA Installation Guide R02||US||2016-07-13||1055.65 KB||Download|